Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Delusional...

...AGAIN!!!!

Ok, something is wrong with me.
Yesterday it was the rude awakening to a Tuesday and today I wake up and think to myself how tired I am. I turn the light on but decide to roll over (a la Cingular) and try to get a couple more minutes of sleep. Then I look up at the clock and realize I still have about an hour of sleep left.
What's wrong?
I can't wait for the weekend.

In other news, the movie was awesome yesterday.
Good Bye Lenin is really good. My dad told me that you couldn't really get the whole movie unless you lived in East Germany, but I disagree. My husband and stepdaughter liked it. Of course I cried my eyes out. Not because it was really sad, although it was, but just because of the memories. Right when the movie started with the music and all the different images I started to cry. I can't wait until it comes out on DVD.

No comments: