Thursday, April 22, 2004

School

I need to go back to school. It's been more than a year since I graduated and I need to start on my Masters soon or I'll never do it.
Problem is, I wasn't really able to figure out what exactly I would like to do.
No MBA, that's for sure.
I know I want to get a Master of Science which means I probably need to take some extra courses anyways because I will not fulfill the requirements.
I was thinking about something in Computer Science, but to be honest I am a little overwhelmed by the amount of different degree programs I have come across and I have no idea whatsoever of what I need to study. I know there are a lot of IT professionals out there so if you have any kind of insight, feel free to comment.
Also, what fields need staffing? I don't want to go to school for something just to graduate and not find a job because everybody else did the same. I am also unsure about online studying. I really think that'll be my only option so that kind of limits the field.
As you can see, I am a really decisive kind of person. I know what I want...well, usually.

No comments: