Friday, April 30, 2004

Money, Money, Money!!!!

I was so scared to pay the first mortgage payment and didn't want to have to get all of the money together, so I put aside the complete amount of the payment. Well, a couple of days ago I finally was able to revise our budget to make sure that each pay day the right bills get paid and to even the expenses out over the month. Well, I realized that I don't need to put that much aside to pay the mortgage and so I have a lot of money saved up now...this means that we'll be able to finish the basement sooner than expected!!!!!
I love it when everything works out.

It's funny because I remember just a little over a year ago everything looked a lot different. When the end of the month came and I had to get groceries I paid with credit cards or deposited money from my credit cards into the checking account. I had to wait to get clothes for the kids until the next month etc. It sucked. I don't ever want to be there again. Never.

No comments: