Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Answers Part 1

OK, SilverBlue was the first one to ask me questions.
here we go!

1. You lived in Germany and in America, traveled to 4 continents and many countries. Where would you like to live that you haven't so far?

I absolutely loved China. I think I could live there for a coupe of years. I was there in the Fall and the weather was really good. Beijing has a huge smog problem so the summers must be horrible. Also, it gets really cold there during the winter so I don't know if I would like that too much. But Beijing always was a place I wanted to go back to.


2. What is your favorite type of music?

I like a lot of different type of music. I have a huge collections of tapes back when I didn't have a CD player and so I recorded everything I could get my hands on. So those tapes are always playing in the car. Right now I have some Techno/House music. It's just a great kind of music to drive to. But then at home we usually listen to Jazz. I love German HipHop. I could never really get into the American R&B because I never could relate to the lyrics but for some reason they make more sense.
I am also a huge Janet Jackson fan. She is my hero.
There is so much more that I could list here but I would say it pretty much depends on my mood and what I feel like.
I don't like country though.

3. On a daily basis, do you find yourself being rude to people who snap at you, or do you attempt to be a "peace maker" that smoothes over problems when they occur?

Well it depends on who it is. I tend to snap at people too when I am stressed or in a bad mood. I always have stupid comments for people that I know better and sometimes that doesn't help the situation. Other people, like strangers on the street that are rude always get to hear an earful of German name calling. I just hope they don't understand me.
Overall I am probably more rude to people. But aren't Germans rude anyways?

No comments: