Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Three Questions

OK, SilverBlue has a little fun activity thing going so I figured I participate.
He are the rules:

1. Ask me three questions (use the comments below, or send an email). These questions can be about anything at all. No subject is taboo.
2. In a future post (or posts if it takes more than one) I will answer your questions and be as honest as I can possibly be.
3. Along with your questions and my answers I will post a link to the person's weblog who asked me the questions.
4. After you ask me your questions cut and paste this text on your own weblog allowing other to ask you questions, which you will answer honestly in future posts (etc.)
The more people participate, the more it will spread.
Fun for all!


OK, any questions?
Good.
Let's go!

No comments: