Monday, April 26, 2004

Men

That's s good statement...
Anywyas, so we initially wanted to keep the cars the way they were after we moved but lately the "gotta-have-a-new-car" bug bit us. BUT, we only want one instead of two cars because now, that I walk to the train I hardly ever drive anymore and why spend so much money on something you hardly use? So, my husband had the great idea of buying a nice bigger car for travel etc. and an old tiny MG. So, for the last week he has been sending me links to various websites that sell them and now he found THE ONE!!!
Stupid thing is, I don't want to drive it. Well I do, but ever since I got my driver's license I haven't driven a car with a manual transmission. So, I get to learn how to drive again with my husband at my side...that'll be fun!!!!

No comments: