Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Better Late....

...than never.
After the looooooong weekend I am finally blogging again.
What a great weekend. Got lots of rest and lots of things done.
The best thing is that I am off on Friday too!!!!!

I had another cicada incident over the weekend.
On Saturday my husband asked me if I wanted to go for a walk (see where I'm going?), so I figured why not. It wasn't too hot and actually really nice outside. Well,w e have a trail that goes back behind the houses through some woods and it crosses a creek etc. It's not really finished so you have to watch where you're stepping. As soon as we started down the hill I saw the fuckers everywhere. I don't know why but I just get scared and now it's even worse because they are so huge and disgusting. Everything I see moving scares me. So, after I ruined the walk through the woods we attempt as simpler excursion just using the side walk. Well I guess them bugs just though it'd be fun to attack me because that's what they did. I don't have to tell you that we were home really quick. I admit it got so bad that I started crying...
I think I have some experience that I am trying to suppress deep down inside of me... I need to see a therapist.

No comments: