Wednesday, September 24, 2003

I'm back!!

Well, I finally made it back to work today.
We got lucky considering the damage in our neighborhood. Our power was back by Friday but we didn't have any cable TV for a while!!!!
So I had two free days off, but had to take two additional days because my husband thought it'll be funny to get some kind of infection and being totally sick for now....
I guess he got it from standing in the rain helping neighbors with sandbags.
Now though, the kids are back in school (FINALLY!!!). Our oldest goes to school in Hampton and so he wasn't picked up until yesterday.
Now I only have to get my husband back to normal and then we're good.

Other than that, I don't have anything to say.
I've been reading other blogs to catch up and will continue to do that for today.

No comments: