Monday, September 15, 2003

Finally!!

Well, I posted it already earlier in German, but since I don't have anything else to do now, I figured I might as well post it in English too.

Yesterday we finally bought a house! This is my first house ever, but my husband used to have one before we met. It is not going to be ready until March, so I'll have to sit on the edge of my seat and wait. And, while I'm doing that I get to pick out the color of the carpet etc. How fun.
I was a nervous wreck the last couple of days and still don't know how to feel exactly. I guess they call it "Buyer's Remorse".... But, I'm happy and can't wait.
It is just the house we wanted. We didn't want any of the colonial style houses, that you see everywhere in this area. Those are different and cool. Much better.

No comments: