Friday, September 12, 2003

Friday Five

1. Is the name you have now the same name that's on your birth certificate? If not, what's changed?
No, my last name changed wne I got married.

2. If you could change your name (first, middle and/or last), what would it be?
I wouldn't change it.

3. Why were you named what you were? (Is there a story behind it? Who specifically was responsible for naming you?)
My dad named me. he always wanted a girl and then I came along. I don't think that he had any specific reason for giving me the name I have. I should ask him.

4. Are there any names you really hate or love? What are they and why?
I really love the names of my children-to-be....but since I don't have any kids and don't even know if I ever have any I don't really get too excited about them :-(

5. Is the analysis of your name at kabalarians.com accurate? How or how isn't it?
Your first name of Corinna has made you a sociable person who appreciates the beauties of nature and the refinements of life, and is moved by music and the arts. You are very idealistic and romantic within yourself and may have tried to express your beautiful thoughts through poetry or writing. Crudeness and vulgarity are very repulsive to you and you are very particular about little things. You suffer greatly with lack of confidence and self-consciousness. You crave affection and understanding, yet because you can be so easily and deeply hurt, you have learned to keep your true nature hidden; therefore people do not really know you. You always wonder if you are doing the right thing, desiring to express yourself but afraid to. People may consider you haughty and aloof because of your sensitivity and reserved ways. You may find some expression abut it would usually be light conversation, rarely daring to reveal your deeper thoughts or take others into your confidence for fear of criticism or ridicule. You have a very kind and gentle nature, and although you may be in a position in contact with the public, you will still be a lonely and reserved person. Thus, you live much within your own thoughts, often finding your escape in reading, which you love to do.

OK, I am not really sociable. I am not a tree hugger, but I like being outside. I am not creative at all and don't write poetry or anything, except for this. I amparticualr about little things, but I am married to a sailor and I can course like one. I don't think I have a lack of confidence. I really do need attention, but more like touching me or holding me. But people know me, especially the ones close to me. I am not too sensitive. I hate being criticized but I tell you what I feel, just don't respond. I really do care about other people. specially our neighboors and we try to hepl them out as much as we can. I also love getting presents for other people. I read a lot, but that's because I sit on the Metro for an hour twice a day.

No comments: