Monday, May 17, 2004

Spoke from My Heart

It is so true. When you're using the Metro in DC you can tell when Spring comes. It usually starts around the time the Cherry Blossoms start to come out. And it's not only that tourists are standing on the left side and wonder why you ask them to move over (as in "come'on we're on a vacation"), but then they decide to walk in rows of four or five taking up the walkway at a speed I would never make it home in.
I am very impatient when it comes to people blocking MY way in public. I try to be mindful of people that may want to pass me (although that is almost impossible since I am the FASTEST)or when people want to get off the metro or whatever, but please use your eyes because your not the only person out there and nobody gives a shit about you anyways.
I also would like to add that every once in a while you get a real dumbass who lives and works here (at least so it seems) and does the same stupid thing.
I could just go on and on about that, but I have to get back to work or I might have a heart attack.

No comments: