Thursday, October 16, 2003

What the....

Ok, a couple of days ago or so I posted this, concerning Virginia's discussion whether to close one of the Schools for the Deaf and Blind. I argued against it and gave my arguments in the post.
Now I read this and am thinking to myself, what the hell is going on.
So let's close the School for the Deaf and Blind, because we don't have money for them. Who gives a shit about handicapped people? And then, because all of those poor kids have to go back to their base schools, that can't to shit for them, we decide to close the Special Education Centers.
I wish everyone of those "consulting people" that even think about a suggestion like this need to get another job and a lot more, but I'm not going to mention that here or else I might get arrested for threatening someone....

No comments: