Friday, October 10, 2003

Friday Five

1. Do you watch sports? If so, which ones?
Well, right now it has got to be Baseball, but I am one of those that only watches Baseball in October...
Other than that, I like to watch Soccer, but only international one or German soccer, which I don't get to do very often. The, last but not least, I try to watch Formula One racing, but mostly it is so early on the weekends that I miss it.

2. What/who are your favorite sports teams and/or favorite athletes?
Well, I like many teams, but I am a real St. Pauli fan!!!! That's a soccer team in Hamburg, Germany. When I still lived there I went to every game. Six years straight. I still have all my season passes. I love them, and I know they'll be back!

3. Are there any sports you hate?
I hate to say it, but I can't watch women play soccer. It just doesn't look right. I know, I am a woman myself and I even played soccer in High School, but that just looks stupid. Sorry.

4. Have you ever been to a sports event?
Well, of course soccer games. But I don't think I have ever been to any other event. Oh yes, I went to the Le Mans race in DC last year. It was fun.

5. Do/did you play any sports (in school or other)? How long did you play?
Ok, I stated young. I did track and field when I was six. I was very fast and have about 8 medals at home...all Gold and Silver! One time I won the ( I believe) 1000 meter race of all of Berlin! I quit when we moved to Hamburg and then I started playing Handball (???) If you don't know what this is, just go here. I played in a Club and also in School. Then I was also on the school soccer team, basketball team, and on the track team. But then I began to be "coo" and started smoking and then it just wasn't fun anymore. My PE teacher was really upset with me. But I'm still fast as hell.

No comments: