Friday, October 03, 2003

Friday Five

1. What vehicle do you drive?
I drive a metalic blue 2001 Dodge Neon. I love this car. It's my first car that I don't have to share with anybody.

2. How long have you had it?
I bought it in March 2001, so that means I've had for about 2 years and 5 months.

3. What is the coolest feature on your vehicle?
My radio. I love listen to music. It also has a tape player, which is the best because I have so many old tapes that I listen to and I only get to do it in the car. If I ever buy a new car, I need a tape player.

4. What is the most annoying thing about your vehicle?.
Right now it's the driver's side head light and blinker. It's flooded and I need it to be fixed (I called yeserday). I got into an accident and after they fixed it it started fogging up inside. They say it's because the insurance didn't authorize them to use a factory part but another replacement. I don't care, juts get the damn thing fixed.
I noticed this morning that my blinker already gave up.

5. If money were no object, what vehicle would you be driving right now?
I like the Mini Coopers. I always have. But I probably could go and buy one right now, since they are not too expensive.
My dream car is a Bugatti. I saw one once and I knew that one day, when I am a Millionaire I will have one. It'll be made especially for me and fit perfectly. I can't wait.

No comments: