Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Ouch

I started taking the Gonal F and Menopur shots on Sunday and while the needle prick actually hurts less than the Lupron one, the meds sting. First of all, it’s a lot more to inject and I can feel the sting inside, where I inject it at. It’s really weird. Last night I started taking those shots in the stomach so that I can actually see how far the plunger is down. I have to take those twice a day, which sucks, but compared to what’s coming with the HCG and the progesterone, I think this is great for now.

Tomorrow, it’s back to the hospital to get my blood drawn. Since I live in VA and the clinic is at Walter Reed I will actually take the metro there tomorrow so that I don’t have to deal with all the traffic after the appointment. That way I get to work better. The down side is that I have to take the very first metro. Oh well.

As far as side effects go, I feel fine. I am a little crampy at times, but nothing special.

OK, I have to go to CVS and get more needles.

No comments: