Thursday, October 18, 2007

Junkie

And no, I don’t mean anyone of these guys.

I feel like a junkie because of all the meds I have sitting on my dining room table. I should take a picture of it all.
I have two shopping bags full of Menopur and Bravelle. And yes, please Google them if you feel inclined to do so. I may post more on the meds later. Then I have a somewhat smaller bag full of Gonal F and a whole bag full of needles. It just hurts to look at it. There are also the really big 1 ½ inch ones for the Novarel (HCG) and for the Progesterone. Precisely for the latter two meds the nurse drew some really cute shapes on my butt so that the hubby knows where to inject me with them. We did a test yesterday with simple Sodium Chloride and it wasn’t that bad, but I heard the Progesterone is though since it is in oil, but we will see.

No comments: