Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I’m invisible

I’m invisible

At least I think so. This morning I was walking to the elevator in my office building and it opened and this one cleaning lady came out with her big cart. Well that dumb bitch didn’t think it was necessary to move at all once out of the elevator so I couldn’t get in and the elevator took off. What a dumb bitch! (I know I said that already)
So, then, once I get settled in the office get ready to go to kitchen and get some coffee. I walk past the conference room and there is something going on and I’m at the kitchen door and this lady, that I don’t know and have never seen, stands right in front of the kitchen door and doesn’t move! I’m like WTF, bitch? (Not really, but at this point I was kind of upset. Also, I hadn’t had my coffee yet.)
And just now, I was outside and I’m walking to the store. And I know that there are lots of people in DC and all but unless you have a cane I assume you can see. So, this guy walks kind of next to me and then passes me and then (kind of) walks right into me. Like I wasn’t just next to him? Idiot. It’s somewhat hard to explain because some people around here are just plain stupid and you think that they should’ve been killed by a car by now, the way they’re getting around, but this was obvious.
So, this is how it’s been today.

No comments: