Monday, January 28, 2008

160

Those are the beats per minute of our little one. We bought a digital Doppler so that we can listen to the heart beat whenever we want to, and whenever the little wiggle worm, lets us. When we first tried it Saturday we had no problem, but apparently yesterday’s high dose of chocolate milk put him or her in a mood to play hide and seek with us, but we got him! His or her Oma and Opa in Germany were also able to listen, so that was fun.

Other than that I feel OK. The first trimester came and went without much trouble. Yes, I am one of the lucky ones that did not have morning sickness and I appreciate that. Besides some cramps here and there, there is really not much going on, except for the growing belly, of course. I am now wearing mostly maternity clothes. Some of my work pants still fit, but maternity pants are so much more comfortable.

We received an offer in the mail for the 3D 4D ultrasound and since my OB doesn’t offer it to just anybody I think we may go for it. Now, I just need to find out the perfect time to do that so we get the best pictures ever. So, if any of you have an insight as to when that is, I would appreciate it.

No comments: