Saturday, February 18, 2006

(Almost) one week

I feel horrible. Not always, but right now, especially.
It has been almost a week since I smoked a cigarette and while I feel mostly OK, this time of the day is the worst. I usually hang out with friends or at home at this hour and now I still do that but I can’t go outside and just smoke a cigarette.
It’s hard at other times to me too. I am a bitch in the morning because I can’t have a cigarette with my coffee. I use the lozenges so I can’t eat or drink while I am chewing or whatever you’re supposed to do with them, so I have to wait until I am done drinking my coffee and brushing my teeth.

But I am getting there and now I am at the point where I really want to smoke but I don’t want to fail. I hate losing. I already told some people that I am trying to quit and I can’t stand in front of them and admit that I failed so I am sticking it out.

It’s OK and it’s only going to get better. And to where nobody feels left out, the hubby is close to three weeks without smoking… I love you!!!

No comments: