Monday, December 19, 2005

Tired

It seems the closer we get to “The Holidays” the more tired I get. My body is just craving the time off and refuses to recharge.
I so can’t wait to have some time off and spend some time with my family. In-laws, that is but it’s family just the same.

So, my parents were going to send us a package. This is one of the highlights every year. It’s not only the presents, but also the homemade cookies and all the other yummy stuff from Germany. So, one little stupid present they ordered didn’t arrive yet. So I told them to just go ahead and send the package since the little stupid present will in an envelope and then they can just send that later. Yesterday they informed me that they wanted to wait, which means I won’t get the cookies until next year. How stupid. So I was mad and grumpy and this morning my dad e-mailed me and asked if I was OK yesterday because they thought I acted weird and my mom was worried. She gets very emotional and all, especially around this time of the year. I told them I was fine and just distracted. I’m such an asshole sometimes.

No comments: