Friday, March 05, 2004

Friday Five

Almost forgot about that...

What was...

1. ...your first grade teacher's name?
Frau G....I can't remember...but that was when I was still living in East Germany...
How about Frau Hell when I was in fourth grade in Hamburg?

2. ...your favorite Saturday morning cartoon?
Didn't have one. I guess it's just not a Saturday morning thing. But I loved "Das Sandmaenchen", which is a nightly show they had on in East Germany (and even after that) with the Sandman. I remember it always ended with him throwing the sand and then I got tired and went to bed....

3. ...the name of your very first best friend?
Dorothee. After I moved away from Berlin she came to see me (after the wall came down), but then we lost contact.

4. ...your favorite breakfast cereal?
I like frosted flakes and Smacks, but I hardly ever eat cereal. I like bread or rolls.

5. ...your favorite thing to do after school?
It used to be some kind of sport, but then, once I got older, it was getting stoned.
Now like a cold beer after work.

No comments: