Friday, August 29, 2003

The Friday Five

1. Are you going to school this year?
No, not really. I am taking some online preparation courses for some certificates.
I just graduated in January.

2. If yes, where are you going (high school, college, etc.)? If no, when did you graduate?
I went to George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia.

3. What are/were your favorite school subjects?
In High School I always loved Math, Chemistry, and PE.

4. What are/were your least favorite school subjects?
I hated French, but mainly because of this stupid teacher I had.

5. Have you ever had a favorite teacher? Why was he/she a favorite?
I have a couple of teachers and professors that I really like. My High School class still meets with my last HS teacher every year. Unfortunately I don't live in Germany anymore but in the US so I am never able to attend.
I just like when a teacher loves teaching and doesn't see it as a job to make money. You can tell when someone likes to teach.

No comments: