Friday, June 20, 2003

Friday Five

Answer the following five questions in your weblog or journal. Make sure you leave a comment here with a link to your post (or just leave your answers in the comments section).

1. Is your hair naturally curly, wavy, or straight? Long or short?
It's pretty straight, maybe somewhat wavy...

2. How has your hair changed over your lifetime?
It was always short. Then, when I was about 12 I decided to let it grow. I then had very, very long hair, and had ALL cut off when I was 20 (really short). Now I am letting it grow again and swore to never ever cut it off again....

3. How do your normally wear your hair?
Pony tail.

4. If you could change your hair this minute, what would it look like?
Thicker hair, maybe longer....

5. Ever had a hair disaster? What happened?
No, not that I can remember.

No comments: