Friday, April 18, 2003

I am sooooooooooooooo tired

All this week I have been trying to go to bed early and it just never really worked out.
So last night I had to go to an reception and thought it would be best for me to just take half a day off and try and get some sleep before. Well, I tried. I could have slept for maybe three hours but it was more around one hour I actually got with frequent interruptions.
I didn't get home until about 11:30 at night and had to get up at 5:30 this morning...
And to top it all off I have to get up early this weekend..well at least tomorrow since furniture is going to be delivered between 8 and 10.
One of these days am going to fall asleep driving my car or something.

People in the states just to get enough time off. I am so burned out.

Well, I just thought I write that down real quick since I haven't posted anything lately.
It's doesn't seem very interesting,now that I read it, but the hell with it. At least I posted something.

No comments: