Thursday, August 25, 2005

Is it Monday?

OK, I really thought today was Thursday, and somewhere in the back of my mind I know that this is true. But everything that could make this day seem like a Monday so far happened.
First, I (re)experience the reason why I switched back to the metro; mainly because VRE sucks ass. They increase prices and start having more delays and what not. Can you believe I prefer the metro now and enjoy using it?
Then, after getting to work late, the server is down. But of course I am all frantic because I am late and have to send e-mails and go online and nothing works. Great. Switch to hotmail to let my folks in Germany know that hotmail will have to do for this morning’s e-mail session.
The worst part is that I only have half the day today top get things done so it is even more stressful…..I need a drink.

No comments: