Monday, March 08, 2004

A happy Post

For a change I figured I should post something a little more upbeat. So I sat down (well, I was sitting down already), and started to think about the positive things in life that are worthy of posting. Then I thought, it doesn't really have to be worthy of posting since this is my blog and I can post whatever I want. I could blog about issues I have with my skin or whatever else comes to mind.
So I came up with a well-expected, and joyous activity I have planned for tonight, after I get home from work: I will start packing up my house!!! That'll be fun! It really will, because I can't wait to move.
So, here I am again blogging about the house, but, like I said before this is my blog, and I can post what I want.
So, I hope you're as happy as I am!
More house posts later (I promise).

No comments: