Friday, March 12, 2004

Friday Five

1. What was the last song you heard?
Well, I am listening to the radio right now and they are playing Tracy Chapman's "Talking about the revolution". I love her, which reminds me I should get my tapes (yes, I still have tapes!!!) out, but they have probably been packed already.

2. What were the last two movies you saw?
I know we watched some movie on TV the other day but I can't remember what it was. Before that we rented some movies and I chose "Stalingrad" and "The princess and the warrior". Both are German movies, but they are subtitled. Very good.

3. What were the last three things you purchased?
Well, I ordered some man food online (Cheesecake!!!!). Yesterday I called around to make sure that the water, gas an power would be turned on when we moved, but I don't know if that counts as purchasing something?? Oh, I paid for dinner last weekend.

4. What four things do you need to do this weekend?
I need to do laundry; Sort through all of my bathroom stuff and throw away anything haven't used in the last 6 months; Do the same with my office and throw away all of my papers and stuff; And pack up anything that we don't need for the next two weeks.

5. Who are the last five people you talked to?
My husband, my stepdaughter, my neighbor, my colleagues (those were actually a number of them).

No comments: