Friday, March 19, 2004

The Friday Five

If you...

1. ...owned a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve?
Well, I always liked restaurants that serve a mix of food. There is a really nice chain of restaurants in Germany, it's called "Brasserie", which is French for Brewery. They have the restaurant divided into three areas, one looks like a cafe, with small tables, then they have a bar area and a restaurant area.
But I would like to have a bar. I think the easiest food to serve would be gratins, with all kinds of different ingredients.

2. ...owned a small store, what kind of merchandise would you sell?
Something fun, but I don't know what. It would have to be something special that you can't get everywhere.

3. ...wrote a book, what genre would it be?
Suspense Thriller. Something exciting.

4. ...ran a school, what would you teach?
Foreign language, like German. I always thought it would be nice to do that, especially since I am fluent in German. I even passed the test teachers have to take if they want to teach a foreign language. But I couldn't teach older kids. I would be too afraid of them. Elementary School would be fun.

5. ...recorded an album, what kind of music would be on it?
I don't know. I like so many different kinds of music. Maybe something slow, because I like to sign slow songs.

No comments: