Friday, April 30, 2004

I can't wait

I feel like this week was twice as long as usual. I was not able to get to bed on time all week. My right shoulder/arm hurts like crazy. I am staring to get cranky and I still have to spent way too much time here.
I wish I could just sneak out of here, but that'll never happen.
Oh well, I am thinking about getting my cable modem this week and getting hooked up with my Internet crap. But there are sooo many other things I would love to get done. I need new shoes, and I am not one of those people/women that buys new shoes every week. The shoes I wear at work are about 7 years ole, but they look good. I clean them all the time. But since I have been walking so much lately I really need some good running/walking shoes. The ones I am wearing now are too loose and I HAVE to wear them like that.
I also would like to get some summer clothes, some pants and jeans and a couple of shirts....a bathing suit wouldn't be bad, but then I don't even know if I'll get to go swimming this year, but you never know.
I know what's gonna happen. I won't be able to make up my mind and then I don't want to waste the money on anything and I'll just sit at home and sleep and read and eat and drink and...do whatever. Sounds good.

No comments: