Friday, October 03, 2003

I want to move

At first I thought that buying a new house is really good, because you get a brand-new hosue, but the problem is that you have to wait until it's done (unless you buy it when it's already built).
So, now we know we get this cool house, but we have to wait until March!
Every day, I am going online to pick out furniture and colors in anticipation of the big move. They didn't even dig a hole where our house is supposed to be yet...well, maybe they did, I don't know. But still, the worst thing is that now, that it's getting cold, I would love to have a fireplace, but we don't. The new house has one, but that doesn't really help me now.

But at least we got the house, and after meeting with the loan people, it looks like we can also afford the upgrades, or at least the most important ones. But why do I have to wait? I want it now!

I just need to think positive and try to tell myself that the waiting has a good side to it...I just can't think of one right now.

No comments: