Friday, October 10, 2003

The breed of my dog?

Ok, something really weird happened to me yesterday.
I was looking around online to try and get an idea of how much my homeowner's insurance is going to be. So I went to Allstate's site and did the price quote. It has about six steps and the first page is just some general information. They want to know your name, where you live, if you have been an Allstate customer before, and easy things like this. No questions about the house yet. So then I come to the bottom of the page and what questions is there?
What breed is you dog? Please select.!!!!!
First I thought I went to the wrong website, but it was Allsate. Probably some webmaster dude thought it'd be funny to put that in there.
I don't even have a dog.

UPDATE:
Here is the proof

No comments: