Well, I have read a lot of "100 things about me" lately, so I figured I'd give it a try. I will also put this up on the About Me page.
1. I am usually happy.
2. Some say I am in a bad mood in the morning, but mostly I am not.
3. I was born in East Germany and lived there until I was ten years old.
4. We left the "legal" way, but it took my parents about 5 years.
5. I lived in the US for over four years and I love it.
6. I want to be an American.
7. My husband is in the US Navy!
8. I have a really cool job.
9. This is my first job out of college.
10. I am an evil stepmom too.
11. Although I am not really that evil.
12. I was very sick when I was little. I had to go to hospital every week.
13. Catheters hurt very bad.
14. Now I am very healthy.
15. I love my family.
16. I though I would be better at writing this, but I seem to be very boring.
17. I am going to be a homeowner soon.
18. I wanted to become a doctor when I started College. I even was in the pre-med program as a Chemistry major.
19. But then I didn't like Chemistry anymore, so I switched to International Business.
20. But now I am not even doing anything with that either.
21. I was also an IT minor.
22. I would like to become a certified translator and work from home.
23. But I don't really know how to exactly do that, because there seem to be lot of Associations out there.
24. One day we will move to Germany!
25. I can't wait.
26. But that is more because of my family and friends. I like living in the US too.
27. I can't believe I still have 73 to go!
28. I can't believe the Yankees lost the World Series either.
29. I was a bad teenager.
30. I did a lot of stupid things, but I don't regret anything about it.
31. I like to travel.
32. I have been to 14 countries and 4 continents.
33. Since we got married we have not been on a real vacation.
34. We either go to Germany or to Florida. Visiting family.
35. We will be in Florida for Thanksgiving.
36. I do all the finances at home.
37. I love it. I love paying bills too.
38. I thought about becoming a CPA for a while.
39. But then I thought, that this would not be too much fun.
40. I could work by myself all day if I had to.
41. I don't like dealing with people.
42. I hate giving presentations.
43. I don't ever want to do that again.
44. But I am not really shy.
45. Sometimes get in trouble for saying what I feel.
46. When I get pissed off I usually mumble something in German but sometimes I just say what I feel in English.
47. So far, I did not get hurt.
48. I think I am a cool wife.
49. I love to watch Sports on TV.
50. I like to go to bars with my husband.
51. I like to play pool, but I suck at it.
52. We are going to get a pool table when we move into the new house!
53. I can cook too.
54. I baked an apple cake this weekend.
55. Mostly my husbands cooks though, because he usually comes home before I do.
56. I hate wearing makeup. It just feels like dirt on my face.
57. When we go out I put some on.
58. I don't like doing my hair either.
59. But I don't look like a guy.
60. I used to have very long, blond hair.
61. Then I cut it short. Very short.
62. Now I am letting it grow again.
63. This list is very boring.
64. I always walk very fast.
65. I can't help it. It just happens.
66. I used to run track.
67. I hate it when people take up all of the sidewalk and walk way too slow. Go to the park!
68. I also can't stand people that don't have any concern for others.
69. There are a lot of things I don't like about people.
70. I get upset about stupid teenagers getting pregnant or becoming criminals.
71. My step kids are all teenagers. They are horrible!
72. Well, not all and not always, but it seems like this.
73. We count the years until they are 18.
74. But we still love them. They just make it very hard.
75. Some laws and school regulations piss me off.
76. My stepson has Septo-Optic Dysplasia, (S.O.D.). He is blind and is mentally retarded.
77. He is the coolest kid in the world.
78. He is trying harder than any of the "normal" kids. So, who is the retard?
79. I hate when people use that word to call each other names.
80. I am almost done with this.
81. I love to eat.
82. Cheese is my favorite.
83. I hate olives.....
84. I hate anything fat-free. I need real food.
85. I also like to drink, but not getting drunk.
86. I usually have beer (or two) when I get home. Or wine.
87. I smoke too.
88. But I am pretty healthy.
89. I don't ever get sick (knock on wood) anymore.
90. I don't think I sound very attractive but think I am.
91. I am tiny person. Petite.
92. But I am still fairly young.
93. I have a tattoo that I got in New York.
94. I also have a couple of piercings, but nothing really exciting.
95. When I was 15 I pierced my own belly button. Three times, because it never looked right.
96. Now everybody has them.
97. By the time I was 17 I was done doing drugs.
98. I had a really bad experience and then I quit everything.
99. I am happy I did.
100. I am so glad I am done with this, although it is just starting to get interesting...
4 hours ago