Friday, October 17, 2003

Friday Five

1. Name five things in your refrigerator.
I have milk (2%), eggs, cheese (Gouda), heavy cream, and yogurt. Of course there is lots more, but that is the most important stuff. I love dairy products.

2. Name five things in your freezer.
Let's see. It's kind of empty right now. There are fries in there, chicken, chicken wings, probably some steaks....Oh, and a bottle of "Bismarck", which is a German clear Schnaps, or whatever. My husband drinks that stuff, but not me! Again, I am sure that I have some frozen vegetables in there too.

3. Name five things under your kitchen sink.
a, I live in a handicapped-accessible house (we call it the Clown-House), so below the sink is NOTHING. Well, I put a shelf there, but nothing is on it.
Does a rug count?

4. Name five things around your computer.
At home, there are two printers, a clock, some bills, and probably some floppies. At work, I have two pictures, some paper work, my coffee cup, and a telephone.

5. Name five things in your medicine cabinet.
Ok, there we have all kinds of pain killers, band-aids, nail clippers, my hand lotion, and some deodorant.

No comments: