Friday, June 13, 2003

Friday Five

Answer the following five questions in your weblog or journal. Make sure you leave a comment here with a link to your post (or just leave your answers in the comments section).

1. What's one thing you've always wanted to do, but never have?
Bungee Jumping.
I know a lot of people might say that but I really always wanted to do it and tried but something always went wrong and I couldn't do it. Now I gave up. Maybe one day I'll get the opportunity and I will just jump.

2. When someone asks your opinion about a new haircut/outfit/etc, are you always honest?
I try to but in a nice way. it depends on the person. Some people do not take it well and then I just try to make them feel good....as long as they don't look completely stupid, then I have to tell them.

3. Have you ever found out something about a friend and then wished you hadn't? What happened?
I don't think so. I can't recall anything like that every happen to me. Sorry.

4. If you could live in any fictional world (from a book/movie/game/etc.) which would it be and why?
Kafka describes really interesting "worlds" and I think I would enjoy to be in it, but only for a certain amount of time.

5. What's one talent/skill you don't have but always wanted?
Playing the piano. I have a very good friend whose dad played the piano in Jazz bars and she started when she was 6. I always make her play something for me when I see her. It sounds so beautiful.


No comments: