Monday, May 12, 2003

Desperately seeking Airfare.....

How frustrating....
Finally I have some money so I can afford to visit my parents in Germany and everywhere I look the prices are soooo high. It is so frustrating. It has been about two and a half years since I have been home and I do not want to spend $ 800 or more to go over there for just a week.
So I heard that U.S. Airways has this great offer for military members and their immediate families called "Salute.." something.
Well, guess what....doesn't count between June and August for European Travel...as if anyone else wants to go there.....
So I am looking daily for any changes. Go to all the online travel sites. I am going to every airlines site I can think of....Lufthansa wants over $ 2000!!!! Now I am down to $ 790 with Swiss Air or whatever they call themselves and I am almost thinking that I will have to settle with this.....How frustrating. I was going to go back this Christmas but I don't even want to see how much that'll cost me.

No comments: