Friday, October 14, 2005

Conspiracy Theory

OK, I finally have my own now. Well, I’m sure others have said this before but this is all MINE.
His is how it all began.

I did have funny thought though this morning while I was riding the metro. When I went to college (George Mason University) and I took English 101 (that’s right, I took the class for native English speakers and not the foreigners’ class), our professor was really into writing articles and such. So he encouraged us to write about certain issues and submit them to the student newspaper, the Broadside. Well, I wrote a couple of those about topics that interested me and that I felt passionate about but I never got published. OK, there are many students that don’t get to have their stuff published, I thought, but today I was thinking that it might have had something to do with the content of the things I wrote about.

That could be. But that's just me.

Oh and BTW, I am currently reading How to Talk to a Liberal (If You Must) : The World According to Ann Coulter by Ann Coulter, after just finishing The Official Handbook of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy by Mark W. Smith. Before that I read Let Freedom Ring : Winning the War of Liberty over Liberalism by Sean Hannity and before that I read Slander: Liberal Lies About the American Right by Ann Coulter.
Who would've thought?

No comments: