Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Go Hot Jets!!!!

Or should it be Go Rockets!?? I don't know.

But if you are a regular reader of Rocket Jones you might know about the Blogger Bowl 2004.
Well,since it has been a while since I was named a Hot Jet I figured I'd better get the word out and fulfill my duty as cheerleader.
The current Hot Jets are:

Lemur Girl!
Sarah, of Trying To Grok!
Emma, of Miss Apropos!
Lynn S., of Reflections in d minor!
Heather, of Angelweave!
Kat, of Mostly Fluff!
Nic, of Shoes, Ships, and Sealing Wax!
Susie, of Practical Penumbra!
Mookie, of MookieRiffic!
Helen, of Everyday Stranger!
Gir, of Your Moosey Fate!
Tink, of Flitting Here and There!
Stevie, of Caught In The XFire!
Jennifer, of Jennifer's History and Stuff!
Cindy, of Squipper!
LeeAnn, of The Cheese Stands Alone!
Denita, of Who Tends The Fires!

No comments: