Thursday, February 21, 2008

18 week already!

Holy cow, I can’t believe I am into the 5th month already. I ordered the crib/bassinet last week and am patiently waiting to finally get it. This is, to date, the only baby purchase we have made. Every time I go to a baby store and see all those cute clothes I just can’t get myself to buy anything. I think once we know if it’s a boy or a girl, I will feel better about buying clothes.
It’s getting a little stressy too. There are classes to register for and baby registries to set up. I was thinking about a blog or some sort of online baby photo thing. I want to call a photographer and I am sure I am forgetting half my list here, but at least I’m busy and not twiddling my thumbs.
So far I love being pregnant and, I’m sorry, I can’t understand anybody that does not like it. I have been lucky though as so far the only really bothersome thing is my back that’s starting to hurt. But, I just started Yoga anyway, so that helps a lot. There is not one thing I would change right now, other than the fact that I finally want to meet my baby. It drives me nuts sometimes to think that it’s so close to me and I don’t know what he or she looks like, but that day will get here soon and so I am content for now.

No comments: