Monday, March 12, 2007

About Time

So I decided to scratch the big post I mentioned last week. Because there are continuously new updates it didn’t even make sense any more. Plus, I guess I just had to wait until I wanted to write about all the new stuff going on here.

Well, so what is it you think (or not).
The short answer would be that the husband and I have decided to have a baby. The long answer would be that we’re really special and are going to try In Vitro Fertilization (IVF). Since we already know what the issue is, this is pretty much the only choice. We had our initial appointments already and just completed all blood tests. It should take about 6 months until we can get started from what I can tell, however apparently yours truly has a screwed up Thyroid (who knew?) so that has to be fixed first since apparently the thyroid plays an important part in this whole getting pregnant thing. So, I’ll see the doc on Thursday and then we’ll see.

So, that’s what’s going on. We are excited but with caution, especially since we haven’t even gone to the Orientation session.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the blog that you have. I was wondering if you would link my blog to yours and in return I would do the same for your blog. If you want to, my site name is American Legends and the URL is:

www.americanlegends.info

If you want to do this just go to my blog and in one of the comments just write your blog name and the URL and I will add it to my site.

Thanks,
David