Monday, January 02, 2006

Not Fair

Well, I guess maybe a little bit, but I feel like I am the only person in this country working today. At least I was off all last week, but it feels strange to drive to the metro station and hardly any cars are on the streets. The metro was empty and is on a weekend schedule, of course. Once I was in DC I thought it was the middle of the night. The streets are strangely empty and once I got to my building it was locked.
Now I have an entry card but do you think I could find the swipy-thingie on the outside of the building? No sir! So I walked around since we have a door out back and I know how to get in there since that is the smoking area. I am tempted though to get back outside and try to find the swipy-thingie at the front door. I know I used it before. Stupid, I tell ya.

Oh, I almost forgot.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

No comments: