Tuesday, September 20, 2005

No news is good news

Or so they say.
Because of a lack of energy I decided to stay home yesterday and get some important things done…like going out to lunch and then to IKEA. Well, actually I did clean my bathroom.
Other than that, nothing seems to happen worth noting here. Expect maybe the German elections, or whatever you want to call it. I was so excited to vote and look where it got me.
David and Ray have excellent coverage over at David’s Medienkritik so go there and educate yourselves!

Oh and don’t let me forget that I got a comment!!! Ted was kind enough to ensure that I can be funny so, thanks again. And I did think about the importance of yesterday and actually got some “Arrrghs” out. Funny though, because we are a little Pirate connected, if you can say that. No only is my beloved hubby in the Navy (Beat Army!!!) but I am somewhat involved with pirates too.

No comments: