Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Half Way

It's Wednesday!!! That means we are half way through the work week. Just two more times getting up early. I so can't wait for the weekend.
Not much going on besides some people coming over Saturday evening. I should finally be able to get my hair cut.

My mom is back in the hospital but this time it was planned. She is finally getting her tonsils taken out. Well, that was yesterday but she'll stay there for a little bit longer.
In other news....I'll be a real aunt!!!!!!! My lovely brother and his wonderful girlfriend (whom I haven't met yet) are expecting to be parents around March of next year. They're a little scared since they lost a little one at the end of last year. But everything should be fine. I can't wait! This will be the first grandchild for my parents...other than the step-ones I surprised them with.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the pending aunt-ness, and good thoughts for you mom in hospital.

Blogeline said...

Thank you very much.
This is too cool. My first niece or nephew!!!
My mom is doing better too. My dad writes me every night when he comes home from the hospital and she is doing much better. She should be home on Monday.