Friday, June 18, 2004

Father's Day

Well, people this weekend is Father's Day. A very special day. I know that my beloved husband will spend the afternoon watching a very interesting race, and we had decided to not really give any big gifts.
BUT he is still going to get a really cool gift from me because I can not not give gifts. I have to. So, because we have been looking around for pool tables I figured I can get the one we picked. But I will not have it delivered while he is not there because he wants it at a specific spot that I have no idea about so he can tell the delivery people. But, even though he knew that we would get one it is still kind of a surprise I think.

So, then we only need a bar or at least some tables left for the Rec Room and we're done. My husband already picked out the booze fridge.

No comments: