Thursday, May 06, 2004

Time to say Good Bye

Well, tonight is the last episode of our beloved Friends and I figured I better post something to bring a little entertainment in here.
James has a very good list of links that you guys might enjoy.
I don't want to dwell on how great Friends is and how much I will miss it and now my Thursdays are just going to be bleak (not! CSI is still on). I just wanted to say that it is kind of sad but it's a TV show. I like it but I don't depend on it.
I must confess though I do have all of their seasons on DVD, that is up to the 7th, since the rest is not released yet. I also just pre-ordered their farewell DVD or whatever the heck it is, but I am not going to cry...really. Well, maybe a little.

Ok, there goes the entertainment post, but at least I posted something, right?

No comments: