Thursday, May 06, 2004

Almost the weekend!!

This week seems slow somehow.
I don't know why but I keep thinking it's Friday. Oh well, it is really beautiful outside today. It's supposed to be in the upper 70's this afternoon which sounds like an evening on the porch to me.
I have to call my insurance company AGAIN today since they keep changing my address back to the old one. About every day I get policy change letter in the mail because of the address.

I am almost done reading my book, which will complete the Vampire Chronicles for me. I am getting anxious though because my Amazon order hasn't arrived yet, so I might have to go to Borders across the street. We'll see. At the latest I'll go tomorrow and then I am sure tomorrow evening I'll get my shipment.

Don't forget that Mother's Day is coming up!!! You better be nice! It's kind of funny because I am "just" a step mom, but I do get a little something and I think it's so sweet. Last year they got me a new flat screen monitor!!! Cool, ey?
I am so happy because I ordered those beautiful flowers for my mom. I had to have them delivered tomorrow though, since they don't deliver on Sunday's in Germany and on Saturday my parents won't be home. But still. Gotta love the Internet. It's cool too, because I always though it would cost way too much to order CDs at amazon.de but it really isn't that expensive so I'll be putting an order together over there. The stupid thing is though that the wish lists are different. I have to keep two separate ones, but oh well.

Ok, that's it for now. I really need to get some work done today or else I feel worthless.

No comments: