1. What food do you like that most people hate?
Well, I am a ketchup freak, so I put it on my Mac&cheese and need it with my steak. But people don't really hate it.
In Germany you can get rolls with meat or cheese on it at every bakery and my favorite is the one with the ground meat...RAW! It's only beef but I could eat that all day long. Unfortunately in the US you can't eat it like that, although, I take a little bite when I make burgers.
2. What food do you hate that most people love?
That list is long.
I hate olive, mustard, celery, sauerkraut, dill and I think there is a lot more.
3. What famous person, whom many people may find attractive, is most unappealing to you?
Well it should be a male or else some might say I am only jealous.
That is tough. David Blaine. He is just plain creepy.
4. What famous person, whom many people may find unappealing, do you find
Well, I really think that Sean Connery is very attractive or Roger Moore. They just seem so elegant. It's not that I have a thing for old guys either (although my husband is older....). Maybe it's the 007 thing?
5. What popular trend baffles you?
I don't get the whole 80's thing. That stuff is so ugly and that people actually want to go back to those clothes is really hard to understand.
32 minutes ago