Monday, August 25, 2003

Back to Work!!!

Too bad that the weekend is over.

This weekend was so much fun. On Saturday we went to the Farmer's Market in Old Towne Alexandria, VA. Anybody that lives in the DC Metro Area needs to go there. It's early (6AM to 9AM),but it's worth it. They have really nice flowers, pastries and all kinds of other stuff. It's around the fountain in front of the courthouse (?).
We then went to Annapolis, MD. That is such a great city. We had the best lunch ever and enjoyed the best weather possible. I never had a whole crab before. I am not really the biggest seafood fan, but I just loved it. I don't know why we never went before. It is so close.

Well, next Saturday we'll go to King's Dominion!!!! Right now, they say it's supposed to rain, but I am still hoping.

No comments: